Folder structure and file requirements must be exact for a
1. Start with a folder called "Build" and copy into it the App.cpp,
icon.png, Default.png and iTunesArtwork.png files.
(note the above .png files are optional and case sensitive)
2. Inside your C++ project is a folder called "Debug", inside that
is a folder called "Assets". Copy "Assets" into "Build".
(note the "Assets" folder contains any font folders, "Images"
3. Right click the "Build" folder, choose Send To - Compressed
1. icon.png is the picture shown on the iPhone/iTouch that launches your
(image size is 57x57 pixels, Apple provides
the mask and highlight)
3. iTunesArtwork.png is shown in iTunes both during testing and in the App
(must be identical to icon.png, image size is 512x512 pixels, Apple
provides the mask and highlight)
4. Default.png is displayed on the iPhone/iTouch while your App is
(image size is 320x480 pixels and
should match the orientation of your App)